Saturday, June 30, 2007

June 28 2007 (Thursday)

Night-shift went well again last night. 48km as usual. In other news, last night we got to camp out at a campsite past Winnipeg. It is getting a bit too far to drive back to the RV to sleep. But I like camping out, or at least I liked it when we did it in BC before getting the RV. Speaking of the RV, today we took it to the mechanic in Portage La Prairie to see if he could fix the leaking oil tubes. Turns out that there are 5 leaks, among other problems, and that it will cost a little fortune to repair it. We are going to tow it to Winnipeg, and then leave it there as its owners have decided to do away with it - too much trouble to fix. Oh well, Ol' Betsy served us well while she lasted.
Today also I went back to Portage La Prairie with Cyril in order to register for my UBC courses online. Not too much to say about that except that I successfully registered in my allotted 1 hour time limit.

No comments: